Your midterm exams will be on July 20 (Monday) instead of the August schedule:
T3 Canon Law midterms pointers (8:10 - 10:00 am, 20 July 2015).
1. Explain how the clerics' sanctifying function has become a pastoral dilemma due to the cultural practice of "low-paying Sacraments" vs "high-paying Sacramentals"; cite canon law and PCP II provisions (45 pts).
2. Table / diagram what constitutes VALIDITY and LICEITY of the ff sacraments: Baptism, Confirmation, Penance, Anointing of the Sick (45 pts).
T-4 Canon Law midterms pointers (11:10-12:40, 20 July 2015).
1. Explain to ordinary Church goers why the Church possesses temporal goods (45 pts).
2. Diagram and enumerate the different forms of ACQUISITION and ADMINISTRATION of Church goods (45 pts).
- Schedule of Classes
- Enrollment Schedule and Procedure 2016
- Arnoldus Library
- School Calendar 2016-2017
- Courses and Programs
- STB Candidates Info Page
- Clearance Form
- Title Pages and Approval Sheets DWST Papers
- DWIMS Courses
- Compre Exams Info Page
- Find the Dean on Twitter
- Free Web Resources for Online Research
- Certificate in Theological Studies
- Dean's List
- Pastoral Ministry Program (AB Theo)
- Annual (Term) Paper
- Master of Arts in Theology (with Thesis)
- DOGMA COMPRE
- Student Visa
- DWST Admission Test
- Dogma Synthesis Paper
- Orientation 2016-2017