- Schedule of Classes
- Enrollment Schedule and Procedure 2016
- Arnoldus Library
- School Calendar 2016-2017
- Courses and Programs
- STB Candidates Info Page
- Clearance Form
- Title Pages and Approval Sheets DWST Papers
- DWIMS Courses
- Compre Exams Info Page
- Find the Dean on Twitter
- Free Web Resources for Online Research
- Certificate in Theological Studies
- Dean's List
- Pastoral Ministry Program (AB Theo)
- Annual (Term) Paper
- Master of Arts in Theology (with Thesis)
- DOGMA COMPRE
- Student Visa
- DWST Admission Test
- Dogma Synthesis Paper
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
|Fr. Roger Alasan, SVD (1945-2016)|
Friday, May 13, 2016
Monday, April 18, 2016
SCHEDULE AND PROCEDURE FOR ENROLLMENT
MAY 30 – JUNE 4, 2016
May 30 (Monday): SASMA and SAN PABLO
May 31 (Tuesday): MSP, MSFS, TC, CRS, CRSP, TWO HEARTS
June 1 (Wednesday): OSJ, OFMCap, CJD, sP, SP
June 2 (Thursday): TMP, SVD
June 3 (Friday): Other students- Lay, Religious, Student-Priests, etc.
June 4 (Saturday, morning only by appointment please): others, esp. lay students.
1. Each student should enroll personally. Once registered, the student will be given the pre-enrollment form. The student fills up the pre-enrollment form with the subjects he/she intends to take from the list of course offerings for the degree program (s) he/she is enrolled in, indicating the prescribed (regular) courses as well as the special courses. The different programs are the following:
· FOUR YEAR ECCLESIASTICAL COURSE
· BACCALAUREATE IN SACRED THEOLOGY (S.T.B.)
· BACCCALAUREATE IN THEOLOGY (A.B.)
· MASTER OF ARTS IN THEOLOGY
· MASTER OF ARTS IN PASTORAL MINISTRY (non-thesis)
· MASTER OF ARTS IN THEOLOGY MAJOR IN MISSION STUDIES (non-thesis)
2. After filling out the pre-enrollment form, each student must see the Dean of Studies for advisement and approval of the courses to be enrolled.
3. Based on the approved pre-enrollment form, the student fills out the official enrollment form.
4. The student fills out also a form for the ID and must have his or her picture taken.
5. After finishing the two requirements (pre-enrollment form and ID), the student must see the Dean of Studies for advisement and approval of the courses to be enrolled.
6. Based on the approved pre-enrollment form, the student fills up the official enrollment form.
7. The official enrollment form shall be submitted to the Registrar for review to ensure accuracy of entries based on the approved pre-enrollment form after which the student affixes his or her signature on the official form.
8. The student submits the official enrollment form to the Treasurer’s Office for the computation of tuition and other fees.
9. After computation, the student proceeds to the cashier to make the necessary payment. Payment can be made by the student himself or through the authorized delegate of the house of formation to which the seminarian belongs.
10. The student is deemed officially enrolled after making the necessary payment, attaching the official receipt issued by the cashier to the official enrollment form.
FOR NEW STUDENTS:
Requirements upon Application. The following documents must be presented to the DWST Dean’s Office upon registration i.e., enrollment.
- . Duly accomplished application form
- . Biodata
- . Result of DWST Entrance Test (email record is sufficient)
- . Photocopy of original diploma or certificate of graduation
- Three (3) identical passport sized (1.77”x1.37”) colored pictures with royal blue background
- Photocopy of original Transcript of Record from previous school and its English translation if Transcript is in foreign language
- . If candidate for the priesthood, an endorsement letter from the rector or religious superior of the house of formation where the seminarian intends to stay
- Application fee
- For international applicant, a photocopy of passport and visa
Friday, March 18, 2016
Saturday, March 12, 2016
About our Commencement Speaker, Most Rev. David William V. Antonio, D.D.
THE GRADUATING CLASS 2016 (T4 "Hangad")
The AB in Theology 2016 Graduates (T2 "Samjok-o")
The Certificate in Theological Studies 2016 Graduates (CTS Batch 8)