Monday, November 16, 2015

Fr. Guillermo "Willy" Villegas, SVD (1947-2015)

DWST community mourns the passing of Fr. Willy Villegas, SVD. After almost a year of suffering from colon cancer, he passed away yesterday morning (11/15/15). Funeral mass is scheduled on Wednesday, Nov. 18 at 3:00 PM  at the chapel of Christ the King Seminary, E. Rodriguez, Sr. Ave., Quezon City.

Fr. Willy taught Scripture and theological courses at DWST for 26 years (1985-2011).

Requiescat in pace.


















2 comments:

Xvd Brother Tom Uhing said...

Dear Brother, I wish the document for Fr. Willy was readable when I enlarge it on my Mac's monitor. Is it possible it's in PDF Acrobat format also, in which case, PostScript makes it sharp at all sizes?
Reason in point: I was also one of the "pioneers" in DWST, making my 2nd Novitiate there at that very time....1965. I still feel very close to the SVD even today, at 78 years old.

Randolf C. Flores, SVD said...

Done. Thanks.