FIRST SEMESTER, AY 2014 – 2015Click here to download enrollment procedure file in pdf.
Click here to download pre-enrollment form.
1. Each student should enroll personally.
2. Enrollment period is from JUNE 2 to 6, 2014. Late enrollees will have to pay a corresponding fine.
3. Students who did not submit the necessary enrollment requirements (Transcript of Records or Transfer Credentials, Birth Certificates, one passport size picture, recommendation letter, foreign students – I-card , passport, visa) are required to submit them before filling up the registration forms.
4. Upon submission of the requirements, the student will be given the pre-enrollment form. The student fills up the pre-enrollment form with the subjects he/she intends to take from the list of course offerings for the program he/she is enrolled in, indicating the prescribed courses as well as the special courses. The different programs are the following:
4.1 FOUR YEAR ECCLESIASTICAL COURSE
4.2 BACCALAUREATE IN SACRED THEOLOGY (S.T.B.)
4.3. BACCALAUREATE IN THEOLOGY (A.B.)
4.4 MASTER OF ARTS IN THEOLOGY
4.5 MASTER OF ARTS IN PASTORAL MINISTRY (non-thesis)
4.6 MASTER OF ARTS IN THEOLOGY MAJOR IN MISSION STUDIES ((non-thesis)
5. After filling up the pre-enrollment form, each student must see the Dean of Studies for advisement and approval of the courses to be enrolled [click here to download pre-enrollment form].
6. Based on the approved pre-enrollment form, the student fills up the OFFICIAL ENROLLMENT FORM.
7. The OFFICIAL ENROLLMENT FORM shall be submitted to the Assistant to the Dean for review to ensure accuracy of entries based on APPROVED pre-enrollment form after which he affixes his signature on the official form.
8. The student submits the Official Enrollment Form to the Accounting Office for the computation of tuition and other fees.
9. After computation, the student proceeds to the CASHIER to make the necessary payment. Payment can be made by the student himself or through the authorized delegate of the house of formation to which he belongs.
10. The student is deemed officially enrolled after making the necessary payment, attaching the Official Receipt issued by the Cashier to the Official Enrolment Form.
11. A student is given two (2) weeks after the first day of classes to change, add, or drop a subject. For the special courses, the student is given one week after the start of classes.
Regular courses will start on 9 JUNE and special courses on 23 JUNE, 2014.