Sunday, April 05, 2009

Holy Week at SVD Tagaytay City 2009

To order the English translation,
text Marie at 0919-3575916
or e-mail at mariecrisologo@yahoo.com.ph

HOLY WEEK 2009 SCHEDULE

Holy Spirit Chapel
Divine Word Seminary
4120 Tagaytay City, Philippines



Palm Sunday of the Lord's Passion
05 April 2009 at 8:00 AM
Presider and Preacher: Fr. Ronnie Crisostomo, SVD
Fr. Ronnie is the liturgist of our Holy Week celebrations. He has done missionary work in Argentina. He is an expert in liturgy, holds a licentiate in Sacred Liturgy (or SLL) from the Pontifical Liturgical Institute (San Anselmo, Rome), abd teaches Liturgy, Sacramental Theology and Spanish at Divine Word Seminary and Rogationist College (Lalaan, Silang, Cavite).


--------------------------------------------
Holy Thursday
09 April 2009
Sacrament of Reconciliation/Confessions
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Mass of the Lord's Supper (including Washing of the Feet) 5:30 PM
Presider: Fr. Alex Muana, SVD
Homilist: Fr. Raul Caga, SVD

Reposition follows with the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and Confessions
----------------------------------------
Good Friday
10 April 2009

Office of the Readings Seven Last Words of the Lord
9:00 AM
Preachers:
1. Frater Jong Biton, Jr., SVD
2. Fr. Alex Muana, SVD
3. Frater Dante Barril, SVD
4. Frater Ferdie Bajao, SVD
5. Fr. Gerome Hernandez, MSP
6. Fr. Emmanuel Menguito, SVD
7. Fr. Randy Flores, SVD
Stations of the Cross follow

Good Friday of the Lord's Passion
3:00 PM
Presider: Fr. Ronnie Crisostomo, SVD
Homilist: Fr. Randy Flores, SVD
--------------------------------------

Holy Saturday
11 April 2009

Easter Vigil Mass
8:00 PM
Presider: Fr. Raul Caga, SVD
Homilist: Fr. Alex Muana, SVD
---------------------------------------


Easter Sunday
12 April 2009

"Salubong" and Easter Sunday Mass
5:00 AM
Presider and Homilist: Fr. Ronnie Crisostomo, SVD



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Fr. Randy. I came across your blog yesterday early in the morning as I "googled" Divine Word Seminary.
Well, guess what? We drove to Tagaytay before noontime to visit it.

For the first time in such a long period, I had the blessing to seriously reflect and pray. I had my daughter sitting at the row next to where i was seated and it was definitely rewarding, wonderful.
We were outside the entrance of the church and there came Fr.Ronnie walking towards us. We introduced ourselves and my brother and I told him how we wanted to attend the salubong at 5am - only, it was too late.

It was, perhaps, significant that i came across your blogspot. I promised myself this is a place I'd like to bring my two daughters maybe once month. I'd like it to be every Sunday, hopefully. I don't know why I felt so in need to speak with HIM and ask HIM to help me make HIM the center of my family in the real sense of the word. I just felt we needed it and to sit in the church yesterday, all with quiet and solemnity, I felt real joy - after such a long time.

Thank you.

Randolf C. Flores, SVD said...

Thanks for your comment. Sunday mass here is at 8:00 AM. Liturgist is Fr. Ronnie; SVDs here alternate as presiders; Fratres and Sunday group couples take charge of the preparation; music comes from the compositions of Fr. Nicolas M. Sengson, SVD